Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lovely, lovely things…

If I do say so myself.

fiber collage

The etsy shop has been updated with the full sized versions of the phatfiber samples for the December box now that the samples themselves are on their way!   It feels great to be back in the groove again…

fiber collage2

(Here’s a closer look in case you missed yesterday’s post…)

And I am excited to introduce my new yarn: Sweater Babe!

yarn collage

Sweater Babe is 100% BFL and is a 4 ply worsted weight yarn.  Each skein is 500 yards and is enough to make the short sleeved cardigan pictured above!  If you are in the mood for a new sweater or cardigan or shawl (or whatever) keep an eye out, I have lots of new colors to list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...