Monday, November 28, 2011

I’m Fat…

Yes.  It’s true.   30 lbs true.  Time to do.something.   Soooo…today I started the Body by Vi challenge.  Yes, I have done it all before.  I feel like a smoker who is trying to quit, you just gotta keep trying.

In the interest of playing along here’s a before picture:

image

Please don’t snicker, jeer and point…it isn’t nice.  really.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.  And honestly, I am a little afraid.

I will let you know how it goes.  My goal is to update daily….yikes!

Here’s something a little less depressing though:

blog3

A yarny update!   www.countingsheepfarm.etsy.com

What’s with all the updates you ask?

Well, I’ll tell ya!  I’m broke.   There you have it: I’m fat and I’m broke.  Geez you guys are brutal!

 

<very big grin>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...