Friday, November 25, 2011

I didn’t get up early…

but I still got loot!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving.  It was nice to have the whole family together as we celebrated our first holiday without my uncle.  Today we opted to sleep this afternoon instead of shop but we did manage to wrangle the husband into watching the kids for a bit of shopping. 

I came home for a bit of a nap, a little exhausted still from my early morning quality time with 32lb Mr. Turkey and found my swap package from desertgarden!

DSC_0646

So many great things!!  A handspun, handknit heart, a handmade diz, glass beads, silk ribbons, fiber galore!, and a beautiful spindle.

DSC_0647

If you get a chance, be sure to check out the lovely things she has in her shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...