Thursday, June 20, 2013

Attachment Challenge…Day One Down

Here is a link to the challenge in case you didn’t see yesterday’s post….

day one down.    I am sad to say this but it is much easier to hug and nurture the one and not the other.  Sigh.   The other pushes me and pushes me and pushes me.   Oh and the screaming.  Did I mention that?   Sigh.  I know in my heart I need to do this but I am ever so human.
The hugs part were easy (well, in comparison).  The doing something that they choose….not.so.easy.   Especially since the other will intentionally choose something that will irk me.   The poor guy does not know what to do with all of his hurt and anger so he projects it on me.  Sigh.  (again)   Yesterday was busy and not the best for starting this challenge because I had a day planned to myself to recharge. In the end we didn’t get everything in but still I feel goodish about it.
Today I am home all day (like usual…) and aside from a beach outing our time is not already signed for.    I have no excuse but to focus on the challenge.  (Unless we talk about the fact that the other is covered in urine again.   In the shower we go….)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...