Friday, June 8, 2012

What I am reading….

I am devouring books lately!  Here are a few I am enjoying….

Family Herbalist

Of course since I am halfway through the Family Herbalist course, I am reading all the books that are required and enjoying them immensely….

Clinical Master Herbalist

In fact I decided to upgrade  to the Clinical Master Herbalist course (it is $100.00 off until Sunday).  At first I just was curious and wanted to be able to understand how to better help my family feel their best but I cannot stop now!   There is so much to learn!

Vintage Remedies Guide to Bread

I am actually finished reading this but it is still a daily go to, although I am finally getting the feel of sourdough and just winged it today.

Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years

With a two and three year old joining us I figure I better brush up on training for early childhood!

Creative Correction

I haven’t started this one quite yet but it’s on my list…

Image 1

I just got this one in the mail yesterday so I am excited to dig in.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...