Friday, June 1, 2012

It always comes back ‘round…

About this time every year I find myself strangely emotional.  Tears come at strange moments.  The lyrics in a song cause my breath to catch.  And each year I wonder why…

My heart marks the time although my head is in the clouds…

A glance at the calendar brings it all back, the hospital..the boy who left us behind, forever broken.  The boy whose leaving made the world not right….never right again.  I stop and listen to what my heart has been saying these last days…

some things are not meant to be fixed in this world…
the tears fall…and I do not wonder why anymore.

 

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.  1 Thess 4:13

 

You number my wanderings;
Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?  Ps. 56:8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...