Saturday, June 2, 2012

I just might stop washing my hair…

Yep, you read that right.  I really am thinking have decided I am going shampoo free.   Why?  Several reasons really but partly because I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the thought that we need what they have at the store to care for ourselves and partly because I am just a bit off and I like the idea of dirty hair.  (just kidding.  sarcasm, it’s a gift.)

Seriously though, I have been working so hard to keep the junk out of our bodies I can’t help but look more closely at what we are putting on it.

Anyway if you are interested here are few links…

Sorta Crunchy: Shampoo Free Why and How

Rural Spin: Tips and Trick to go Shampoo Free

Keeper of the Home: Going no ‘poo?

I’ll let ya know how it goes….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...