Monday, April 16, 2012

Guess what???

I just didn’t have enough to do so I decided to become a Miche rep ;)  I have been a fan of Miche purses for a long time and own each style…

Classic…

image

Demi…

image

Prima…

image

Hipster…

image

and I even have a petite bag for my daughter.   In fact I have so many shells that I didn’t need to purchase the start up kit to get started!

The best thing about Miche is that I can change the shells to match any outfit.  I love how easy it is to change up and have a new purse!

You can find my website here.   For the month of April I am offering a free Signature Classic shell to anyone who hosts a party for me!   Don’t worry if you are too far away we can still do a virtual party and all your guests can order right online.  Not interested in a party?  You still can order directly through the website anytime.  Questions?  Want to book a party?  contact me at my8kidsmomm [@] yahoo [.] com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...