Saturday, April 28, 2012

The 10 Day Challenge

I have been posting on twitter and facebook about my journey to whole foods (you can follow me here if you don’t already!) and a twitter friend pointed this out.  We are starting on Monday, who’s with us?

We have been easing our way into it but I am made more aware each day of all the artifical things I put into my body and feed my kids.  I am ready to all in for 10 days.  I don’t expect that we will still be there 100% after the challenge but I expect that we will be much further in the path toward our goal to a balanced whole foods diet.

Sorry no picture tonight.  I am writing on the floor of the spare bedroom desperately hoping that my cousin’s little one will fall asleep so I can check on the new lambs born an hour ago and finish all the other work that has piled up today while I was in the kitchen destroying the batch of 24 muffins.   (Maybe I will tell you about it later, right now I am still too upset….they were whole grain, naturally sweetened after all)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...