Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Super Sick

I have been sick since about 10pm Sunday night. Today I am finally feeling better although not 100% I am still laying around for the most part. This is a little hard on everyone and of course littles feel the need to act up. It is discouraging to say the least that any moment of weakness on my part is seen by the radishes as a need to create havoc. Survival skills brought on by fear I know, but so, so exhausting. So we spent a bit of time outside screaming (prescribing the problem sometimes helps) and then talked about what it means to be part of a family...how each member chips in to help and how momma particularly needs help today. Sigh...so much of this reminds me of those silly toy phones...you push down one button and three more pop up. But, we have made so much progress, K used to scream like this every.single.solitary.day. Even though it is still very hard, I can't forget how far we have come.

On the plus side I have gotten some knitting done. I am nearly finished with Gail aka Nightsongs. It was tricky! Once I am finished I will continue working my way through the closet full of stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...