Friday, December 31, 2010

Memories….

I’ve travelled long

I’ve travelled hard

image

I’ve stumbled many times along the way.

image

I’ve bruised my knees a lot

and turned my back on God

image

image

And seen His Mercy

image

I’ve been quick to judge and slow to learn

image 

so many times I’ve gotten in the way

image

I think I know so much

I question God enough

But still He loves me

image

So now I’ll walk a different road.

I want to see Him there before I even go

I have run ahead and gone too slow…

image

I’ve got to be still now and wait upon His will now

This time, it’s going to be His time.

image

(Words are from the song A Different Road by Kathy Troccoli)

1 comment:

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...