Thursday, December 2, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

A Christmas Gift List…Farm Style!

I love this time of year!   Today was the first snowfall of the season and it has put me in the Christmas mood.  I thought you might enjoy of few of my favorite things…

image

First on my list are these wonderful Handmade Wool Socks from Shady Side Farm.  The socks are knit on a circular sock machine and the wool used comes from their flock of Polypay sheep here in Michigan.

image

I have a thing for chickens and I love this lamp!

image

I can not tell you how much I crave this tablecloth!  The seller will work with you to choose your favorite colors.

image

And of course every cooking Diva needs an apron.  I really like this one for the holidays!

I hope you enjoyed my little list!  I will be watching for more yummy stuff!

Speaking of yummy stuff, don’t forget everything is 25% off this week at www.countingsheepfarm.etsy.com.

And if you are looking for soap this Christmas check out the Soap Queen’s blog for some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...