Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What’s new?

I am busy adding a few new yarns to the shop :)

DSC_1514

Scarecrow is the second in my Wizard of Oz series.  

DSC_1525

This is the last skein I have left of The Wandering Shepherdess (a full sized version of a phatfiber sample from ages ago).

DSC_1533

Water is a beautiful yarn.  60% Merino, 40% Silk and 540 yards per skein.  I have three skeins available, enough to make a beautiful sweater.  It is sweater season you know!

I have been working steadily on December’s Phatfiber Box.  The theme is Music Box and two of my favorite musicals are My Fair Lady and Phantom of the Opera.   I am working on colorways to represent them both.

DSC_1515

This colorway is I Could Have Danced All Night, which is my favorite song in the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...