Friday, November 12, 2010

Nothing says take a break like sick kids…

index

My sister and her husband are out of town attending a medical missions conference.  That means I have a house full of kids (which I love) but I have spent the whole morning cleaning up vomit (I don’t love that).  

Needless to say the plans for today have been halted.  (No zumba makes me very sad!)   My office has turned into a temporary baby room and the basement is the sick room.   However, as I sit here doing not the things I planned or feel like I needed to, I find myself thankful for the quiet, the excuse to sit…I think I will spend the day watching movies with the kids in between the necessary clean ups.

If you are waiting on packages from me they will go out tomorrow.   :)    I have clocked out for the day.

1 comment:

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...