Monday, December 28, 2009

The Other Side of Christmas

Finally we are done with all of our Christmas planning, events, and to do’s.  That means that I can do some relaxing this week.  I think I have earned it!

DSC_0118

It is cold here in Michigan and we surrounded by snow.  I envy those who love this weather, especially since it lasts much longer than summer!   I find the dreary cold days very depressing…

icicles

and I look forward to the sun!   Mama Cow doesn’t seem to mind the cold though.  She much prefers being outside in the pasture to being left in her nice warm stall.

DSC_0115

I will be spending the day inside updating the Farm Store a bitDSC_0073 (today’s update is yarn!) and then a rousing game of War of the Ring with my kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...