Friday, December 11, 2009

I am a Secret Santa!! (among other things….)

First up (a day late!  Sorry we are buried under snow.)…

My Secret Santa package for the Phatfiber group:

DSC_0051

Here’s what I included:

There’s the cookbook pictured above…

DSC_0052

A Charlie Brown Christmas Coffee Mug…

 

 

 

DSC_0053

A leaf tape measure (you really can’t have enough…I hope)..

 

 

DSC_0054

A bag full of batt bits, there is Tussah Silk, Firestar and Merino…

 

 

 

DSC_0055

And finally, in the corner a ball of soysilk.

 

 

 

The work on the online store is harder than I expected but I am getting there.   Soon you will be able to shop directly from www.countingsheepfarm.com.  Here is a sneak peak of some of the goodies going in the store:

DSC_0050

DSC_0015

DSC_0016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...