Monday, December 21, 2009

At the last minute…

I love Christmas but boy do I feel like I am behind the eight ball this year!   I am spending today cleaning the house and preparing the menu for our Christmas Eve party.    I love to go all out and generally buy a magazine with Christmas recipes but this year I decided to see if Allrecipes.com had what I needed.

image

They did!  We are having lots of yummy stuff including brie cheese (although I am sad to say that my cheesemaking skills haven’t been perfected enough to make my own).   Although, I will have to buy the brie, I do have Pepper Jack and Cheddar Cheese aging in the basement just waiting for the festive day!

Hand Dyed Bamboo

I did take a bit to update the store for the last time before Christmas.   I can’t believe 2009 is almost over!!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...