Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of 2009!

It has been one of those years and I am glad to see it end on one hand, melancholy on the other… I learned a lot this year and I am thankful for the memories.

DSC_0079

I learned how to make cheese this year as you know, and I learned the joys and difficulties of owning a cow.   (We get about a gallon and a half a day, so I have been making and unfortunately ruining lots of cheese!)   Right now I have cottage cheese sitting for the required 16 hours on the stove.  

DSC_0052

I also learned how to make soap and found it to be less daunting than I expected!  (In fact I loved it!)

DSC_0065

What was daunting was setting up the Farm Store (whose idea was that anyway??)!  But it is done, albeit with a few kinks and wrinkles, and is shoppable!  Here’s a peak at the last update before 2010!

DSC_0054

DSC_0068

DSC_0072

If you happen to be interested there is a storewide sale!  20% off when you enter the code “LC2009”

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...