Thursday, October 29, 2009

Phatfiber!

I decided to send only samples from The Counting Sheep Farm (usually I send some from both My8kidsmom Hand Dyed and the farm) because I have some wonderful local fiber in stock right now.



The beautiful Corriedale came from a farm very close to me (and a good friend)......


This is by far my favorite fiber. It is a beautiful blend of 70% Alpaca, 15% Cormo and 15% Silk. The Alpaca came from White Cloud Alpacas and of course the Cormo came from our farm.

I bought this Romney at the Michigan Fiber Festival. The fleece won a second place ribbon.

Click on the picture to visit the etsy store. As always if you would like a pound or more contact me directly as there is usually a price break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...