Friday, October 23, 2009

Another trip to the mill .......

It was raining cats and dogs in my corner of the world and I have had a bad week so I decided to make a trip to Zeillingers and pick up my freshly processed fiber. I am blessed to be somewhat close (it is a 2 hour trip) to my fiber mill, plus I needed the time in the car with God :)
This is Romney I bought from a local farmer. I wish I could remember the name of the sheep, it was an adorable name.
This is corriedale, also from a local farm (and a friend)......
and this is my favorite! It is a another Cormo, Alpaca and Silk blend. All fibers will be up in the etsy shop soon.
In parting I thought you might enjoy this picture :) Pippen is always riding around on my husband's shoulder and she thought she would see what the view was like from my head! My husband couldn't resist taking a picture of his two favorite girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...