Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!

 

image

Happy St. Patrick’s Day from The Counting Sheep Farm!  In celebration I am offering free domestic shipping from www.countingsheepfarm.etsy.com when you use the code “clover”.   International customers, don’t worry I haven’t forgotten you!  Just message me for 50% off your shipping costs.

I am finally over the flu and able to stay out of bed!  However, I am so behind that I had to cancel our plans to dance with our Irish Dance School today.   I still have on my green even if I am just plodding my way through housework much of the day.   Oh and of course my green nails are quite festive!

image

Off to go check on our new lambs….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...