Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby’s got a brand new bag…

The challenge for the Ironcraft blog this week is green, as in the color.  I don’t have as much time to participate in the challenges as I’d like but this challenge fit perfectly with a project I had in mind.

DSC_0044

I wanted a bag to use for Irish Step Dance classes.  In keeping with the challenge theme the front of the bag is green.  I embroidered ghillies on the front using my new sewing/embroidery machine.

DSC_0045

I plan on making separate smaller bags to hold our ghillies later this week.

By the way we have a new lamb!  Unfortunately until I find the battery charger for my camera I can’t upload it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...