Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Hope….

*I’m linking up with The Nesting Place for the 31 day writing challenge!

The Merriam Webster’s dictionary defines hope this way:
to cherish a desire with anticipation
to desire with expectation of obtainment
and…
to expect with confidence
There is so much in life that we dare not hope for…that we dare not expect…but though the days are hard and the nights may be long we still can hope for morning.  We still hope that God will meet us exactly where we are….
Let’s talk hope the next 31 days…lets anticipate that God will meet us where we are and fill us to overflowing.   Let’s believe together that we are enough and that He is so much more than enough

Day 1: When you have lost your hope... 
Day 2: Where hope and faith meet... 
Day 3: What the princess didn't know...
Day 4: Hope is risky business...
Day 5: It just might be hope.. 
Day 6: The Lord is my portion
Day 7: When the world tries to steal your hope 
Day 8: Where does hope come from...
Day 9: Moving out of fear...
Day 10: Hope is a thing with feathers...

Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The LORD God  is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills….

Hab. 3:17-19

DSC_0441

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...