Friday, August 23, 2013

Shhhh....

Sorry for the quiet blog. I have had many thoughts and ideas ruminating in my head but I struggle translating them to paper ...er...computer, whatever. It has been a season of changes and I often feel like I am just stumbling along.

I am spending a few days home, in the mountains of Tennessee and I am amazed at how much I missed them. It is almost as if some dead part starts to wake up when I get to the foothills and then learns to dance once we are all the way in. The mountains have this strange way about them...a gentle constant pull that you just barely notice and struggle to name. Once you are here the outside world spins around you but you are only slightly aware of it while in the mountain's embrace. I wish I could stay longer, forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...