Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Selfish Knitting and Intentional Living…

As I mentioned before The Counting Sheep Farm group on Ravelry is working on monthly challenges for 2011.  This month the challenge is selfish knitting.

DSC_1827

I am working on the cowl Jindayne Cowl just for me :)

DSC_1830

During laser therapy for my jaw the technician and I were talking about 2010.  

I feel like 2010 just came at me and all I could do was dodge the obstacles…..

I am not interested in doing that this year.   For the first time in my life I have make 10 well thought out goals. (If you want to get going on your own goals, here’s a good place to start.)  As you can see I have two wonderful notebooks for my 2011 Goals.  The large one is my Master Journal.  I use it to write my thoughts in daily, plan my to do list for the next day and write down my accomplishments and setbacks.   The small notebook I carry in my purse, just in case I have something to write down that can’t wait.  

One of my hopes for 2011 is to accomplish more in the crafty arena.   I am a little late to the party but I just joined Iron Craft Weekly Challenges for 2011.  I am looking forward to the first challenge!

Looking forward to 2011 being the best year ever!

PS: For those of you waiting for Part II of The “My Friend Owns a Dairy Farm” it is in the works.  Watch for it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...