Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Food, Glorious Food

So I am trying to be healthy remember? Yeah. Well. Ummmmm, Diet Coke isn't healthy???


Our chickens are starting to lay and I couldn't be more proud if I laid 'em myself. (I guess that would be kind of embarrassing come to think of it......)

We are planning a trip to the homeland (which for me is Tennessee!) and the budget is really tight so feeding 7 kids, myself and my sister on take out is pretty much out of the question.


So I spent all day dicing and slicing and cooking up a storm. I managed to get 7 meals cooked and put in the freezer so that when we head south (hmmm....) we have plenty to eat without spending plenty of money. It helps that we are staying at a timeshare for free. My sister has a friend who booked a stay in Gatlinburg but couldn't go. Woohooo vacation on a shoe string!

As you can see I also got some dehydrating done. The rest of this seasons corn and the leftover parsley from today's recipes ;)

Well, I am off to check on my cheese, then finally off to bed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...