Monday, July 30, 2012

Update!

Just got home from Charlevoix!  We had a wonderful time at Castle Farms and we have decided to make the spa day a yearly tradition. 

I cast on my Ravellenic Games project although I haven’t had a chance to take pictures yet.  I made pretty good progress though!

And…finally!  I am updating the etsy store!

DSC_0102

3 0unces Cormo Combed Top, Seafoam colorway $13.50

DSC_0105

I entitled this colorway Lazy days but I wonder….does anyone have the lazy days of summer anymore??

4 ounces Merino, Lazy Days colorway $12.00

DSC_0109

Ah, what to name this guy???  I’m stumped!  Tell ya what…you name him!   If you like him, purchase him and message me a name and I will refund your shipping!

He how shall remain nameless (for now!) 4 ounces Merino $12.00

DSC_0116

Granny Smith, 4 ounces 100% Merino $12.00

DSC_0120

Wensleydale Locks, 2 ounces $7.00

And finally…

DSC_0122

100% Soysilk, 3 ounces $9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...