Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

DSC_0758

The little ones and I are in Memphis visiting my sister and her brand new baby!

DSC_0762

We spent the day at the Memphis Zoo enjoying 50 degree temperatures during December!

DSC_0771

DSC_0795

DSC_0836

We saw lions, and tigers and bears!  Oh my!

DSC_0797

And a hippo :)

DSC_0802

As we marveled at God’s creation (I mean really, how cool are Mandarin Ducks???) I couldn’t help but think of the season and all that it means.   How amazing that a God so creative, so thoughtful, so full of glory would come as a baby...in a manager…to live and die for us.

May your Christmas and New Year’s celebrations be blessed!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...