Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wow, it’s been awhile….

I am battling my way through serious burn out :)   We just finished our yearly church tent revival, our home inspection came and went (and went fairly well….we are on our way to adoption!) and stress abounds!

The last thing I have wanted to do is pull out the dye pots but alas our next fiber show is fast approaching and it is nearly time to ship the final package for our last fiber club.  

I have just updated the sorely neglected Etsy shop with the following:

DSC_0554

NASA, hand dyed fingering weight yarn

DSC_0556

Time Traveler, hand dyed BFL wool

DSC_0561

Alien World, hand dyed BFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...