…and since it’s a happy reward I must list 10 things that make me happy!
Things That Make Me Happy
1. My family! I hug them every day, they are such a blessing!
2. My bird! Tyler, my African Grey never ceases to amaze me (or make me laugh) His latest thing is to laugh then say “That’s not funny!”
3. My farm! I love watching my chickens, listening to my sheep baa and making cheese from my fresh milk. God is so good!
5. The sun! I am desperately searching for it right now……
6. Knitting! I love the joy of casting on a new project and the victory of finishing it!
7. Spinning! I feel so accomplish when I can take it from sheep to yarn! I love the way the Cormo washes so bright white and spins so soft and bouncy!
8.My craft guilds! I attend spin guild once a week along with knitting, and rug hooking once a month.
9. My Savior! The way He loves me it often makes me wonder if he knows me at all!
10. My new nails! I just joined The Biggest Loser at my gym and after being weighed (195!!) I felt a little down. Yes, you can milk with a manicure! They make me feel so pretty!
Five Favorite Blogs:
How do I pick just five?
1. The Stockbridge Boiler Room: An honest discussion of faith. Even if you are not a Christian it is a good look at who we are…
2. Parrot Musings: Lovely blog! All about….you guessed it….parrots!
3. Craflit: Oh, Heather….you light up my life with wonderful books!
4. Farmmom’s musings: Linda knits and spins with me, in person and online!
5. Farming in the Shade: Another farm mom living the life!