Friday, January 15, 2010

It’s Cast On Mania at The Counting Sheep Farm!

From now until Sunday we are casting on with abandon!!   To add to the fun we are having two contests with two lovely prizes:

Contest 1 (Random Post Winner)

A $25.00 Gift Certificate to The Counting Sheep Farm Store!  (I know, I know we are trying to get rid of stash….but…..)

Contest 2 (Crazy Cast On Guru)

8 ounces of the The Counting Sheep Farm Custom Blended Alpaca/Cormo and Silk Roving.

DSC_0014

DSC_0015

OR (for those of you who are not knitters)

8 ounces of yarn in your choice of weight/colorway from The Counting Sheep Farm Store.

All the details you need to join in the fun is listed here.

1 comment:

  1. I am winding yarn for a new blanket for Teri, sib eveny, she wants one like hers brothers but more grown up and bigger. I have never knit a blanket bigger than a Twin size before. I will also cast on a second sock today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you're listening! Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...